Saturday, March 22, 2008

DANE'S MISSION REUNION







We went to Dane's mission reunion last night. I wasn't that excited at first thinking I would just sit there extremely bored all night. It was actually very fun. All of his old companions and friends already knew who I was and came up to me telling me about pictures they remembered seeing! They were all really nice and we had a lot of fun. I was really caught off guard when they all ran in screaming and hugging each other but they were really funny. These are a few of the pictures we took while we were there.

5 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

How fun! I went to Curtis's mission reunion and I thought that it was going to be so boring too, but it was actually pretty fun! His companions also knew who I was and it was nice meeting them. Glad you guys had fun and glad you are our neighbors. We need to hang out more!

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Sweeeet! Another post. I am glad that it actually turned out well. Dane which ones need hooked up?

Em said...

Natalie...can I link you on my blog? Cousin, Emily

The Douglas's said...

Fun fun. I am glad y9ou got to go to his reunion!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.