Friday, May 16, 2008

MY PERSONAL TRIBUTE TO MEGAN:
I'm sure everyone that knows Megan will agree with me when I say she's great. She is always so fun and treats everyone like they are her favorite cousin. I have always looked up to her for as long as I can remember. I remember the year we made hats at pacclub with cans and paper plates. I loved running around with her singing yankee doodle. I thought that was pretty awesome. But most of all, Megan gave me one of the most important things ever....


Now it might look different than most would remember it, but this blanket will always be very important to me! For those of you that don't know, this blanket used to be bright blue on the back and the white part had bright ABCs on it. You can't even tell they were there anymore. It's pretty obvious it has been through a lot, but still it has held strong! Anyway, point of this post is to tell Megan she is great and that she is absolutely not too-old-to-be-fun-or-cool! I too have always had a soft spot for Meg. Oh, and I would like a copy of that picture please!









4 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA! Nat, I totally remember that blanket. I can't believe it has lasted so long!

Allens said...

Yes it has!I think everyone remembers me dragging it around with me everywhere!

meg said...

Oh, you made my day! I've never had a "tribute" to me on anybody's blog before--see, that's why you're my favorite! I think I do remember that blankie looking a little different...When I made that like what, 20 years ago, I always meant for it to be cuddled by your future hubbie--you're welcome Dane. {You can copy the pic right off of my blog--just right click on it and save it!} Thanks for the kind words--you're awesome!

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Dude! That thing is going to fall apart at any second into a pile of dust on the floor. You would get so mad if I made you lose your "sniffing spot"! Funny funny!